Catholoic Community Services of Northern Utah
All of us need help sometimes. If you or someone you know needs access to food, CCS is here to help.
To apply for our food program the following documents are needed to submit application:
- Food card applications are accepted Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:00-11:00 am EXCEPT on Thursday night distribution. Please call for more details.
- Picture ID for all adults in household 18 years of age or older.
- For children under 18: Bring birth certificates, school enrollment record or immunization records. Must have child’s name and birthdate printed on it.
- Proof of address: Current Utility bill-power, gas, or water; current rental agreement Proof of income for all adults: Current check stubs, social security award letter, OR bring a print out of benefits you receive such as food stamps, aid to dependent children or general assistance.
Income Guidelines 2019 – 185% of federal poverty level
|Persons in Household||Monthly Income|
|For each additional person, add||$681|
Food Bank Hours: Tuesday-Friday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (Fridays are reserved for Seniors 60+ or those with disabilities)
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Weber-Morgan Resource List (211)
- A/B Calendar
- Academic Lettering
- AP-Concurrent Enrollment
- Bus Stop Locator
- Canvas - WSD
- Community Resources
- Course Guide
- Drivers Ed.
- Extracurricular Eligibility Policy
- Fees Schedule (Policy 4210)
- Food Allergies
- Lunch Menu
- Media Center
- MyWeber Portal
- NCAA Student-Athlete Guide
- New Student Registration
- Online Learner Support
- Parking Permit Application
- School Policies
- Service Opportunities
- Sterling Scholar
- Student Email
- Student Survey
- Transcript Request